Fruity Suprême® Tartines
- 1/2 cup almond paste
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 6 slices country style bread (1/2" thick)
- 12 oz. chilled Suprême® cheese, sliced 1/4" thick
- 3 apricots, thinly sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, thinly sliced
- 6 tsp. orange or wildflower honey
- Sliced almonds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl with electric mixer, beat almond paste, eggs and sugar until smooth. Spread onto one side of each slice of bread all the way to the edges. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Alternately arrange apricots and strawberries, and place cheese on top; drizzle with honey, garnish with a few almond flakes. Bake 2 minutes or until cheese is softened.
© Schratter Foods, Inc. 2013